Tesi is a state-owned investment company investing in venture capital and private equity funds and directly in growth companies. We want to raise Finland to the forefront of renewed economic growth. We share our expertise and insight with companies, funds, decision-makers and the media.
Facts about Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment Ltd):
- State-owned investment company investing in venture capital and private equity funds and directly in growth companies.
- Investments under management total EUR 1.9 billion.
- Minority investments in Finnish companies together and on the same terms as other investors.
- In addition to good financial performance, we want to ensure Finnish companies thrive. We develop the venture capital and private equity market and create societal impact.
- Tesi’s operations are regulated by a law (in Finnish) and by a regulation (in Finnish). Tesi reports to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
Download Tesi’s logo:
Management photos for media use:
Jan Sasse, CEO
Matias Kaila, Director, Funds
Juha Lehtola, Director, Venture Capital
Jussi Hattula, Director, Growth & Industrial Investments
Henri Hakamo, Chief Digital Officer
Susanna Aaltonen, Director, Communications
Anna Kilpi, Director, HR and Compliance
Gösta Holmqvist, Director, Finance and Asset Management