The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic development as well as directing and supervising Tesi’s business operations. The Board establishes key operating principles and monitors their implementation. The Board makes Tesi’s investment decisions.
The Management Team implements the company’s strategy and prepares investment proposals for the Board. The Management Team comprises the CEO and the Directors of the company’s operations.
The Group comprises the parent company, Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment Ltd), and its subsidiaries:
- FEFSI Management Ltd. (100% owned by parent company)
- Tesi Fund Management Ltd. (100% owned by parent company)
- Tesi Industrial Management Ltd. (100% owned by parent company)
- EAKR-Aloitusrahasto Ltd. (100% owned by parent company)
- Aker Arctic Technology Ltd. (66.4% owned by parent company)
Tesi is a minority investor. Our holding in portfolio companies is always less than 50%, although in some investments the aggregated holding of investors may exceed 50%. The only exception is Aker Arctic, in which Tesi has a majority holding.
Corporate Governance Statement
Tesi’s Corporate Governance Statement is prepared in all applicable respects in compliance with the recommendations of the Finnish Corporate Governance Code issued by Finland’s Securities Market Association.