The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic development as well as directing and supervising Tesi’s business operations. The Board establishes key operating principles and monitors their implementation. The Board makes Tesi’s investment decisions.
The Management Team implements the company’s strategy and prepares investment proposals for the Board. The Management Team comprises the CEO and the Directors of the company’s operations.
Board of Directors
The Advisory Board, appointed by Tesi’s Board of Directors, acts as an advisory body and promotes Tesi’s public affairs. The Advisory Board meets three times a year to discuss current topics related to the Finnish economy and growth entrepreneurship.
- Juha Rantanen, Chairman
- Mari Holopainen, Member of the Parliament, Green Parliamentary Group
- Lauri Muranen, Head of Industrial Affairs, SAK, the Central Organisation of Finnish Trade Unions
- Nina Kopola, General Director, Business Finland
- Ari Korhonen, Angel Investor
- Veli-Matti Mattila, Chief Economist, Federation of Finnish Financial Services
- Pirita Mikkanen, Chairman of Lifa Air Ltd
- Riitta Mäkinen, Member of the Parliament, Social Democratic Party
- Arto Pirttilahti, Member of the Parliament, Centre Party
- Matti Putkonen, The Finns Party Parliamentary Group
- Tommi Toivola, Senior Advisor, Financing, EK, Confederation of Finnish Industries
- Ben Zyskowicz, Member of the Parliament, National Coalition Party
The Group comprises the parent company, Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment Ltd), and its subsidiaries:
- FEFSI Management Oy (100% owned by parent company)
- Tesi Fund Management Oy (100% owned by parent company)
- Tesi Industrial Management Oy (100% owned by parent company)
- EAKR-Aloitusrahasto Oy (100% owned by parent company)
- Aker Arctic Technology Oy (66.4% owned by parent company)
Tesi is a minority investor. Our holding in portfolio companies is always less than 50%, although in some investments the aggregated holding of investors may exceed 50%. The only exception is Aker Arctic, in which Tesi has a majority holding.
Corporate Governance Statement
Tesi’s Corporate Governance Statement is prepared in all applicable respects in compliance with the recommendations of the Finnish Corporate Governance Code issued by Finland’s Securities Market Association.