Tesi is now looking for an analytical Trainee to join their development team! The traineeship will start in January and it is a full-time, fixed-term position (5-6 months).
The strategy and development team of eight works on Tesi’s company strategy, key development projects, internal and external market analysis as well as data and analytics for the purpose of decision making. As a trainee, you will be supporting the development team in conducting market analysis, creating presentations to be published based on the analysis and preparing material and analysis for a strategy process. You will be closely collaborating with colleagues from other teams as well as with external stakeholders.
You can familiarize yourself with Tesi’s market reports here.
With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a beneficial social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe that corporate responsibility is a competitive advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. We apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in our day-to-day work, and also as continuous, long-term development work. As an employer, Tesi believes in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business. We welcome applicants from a variety of backgrounds.
- Relevant university degree or you are finalizing your studies for example in (but not limited to) business, analytics, technology, or similar fields
- Some relevant work experience (e.g. from summer job) that has included analytics
- Motivation to work with data and ability to turn data analysis into meaningful outcomes for the target audience
- Independent and accurate working style
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge on BI-tools are seen as an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
We offer you
- Possibility to work across the organization with different investment teams and excellent opportunity to understand private equity market dynamics first hand
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one – You get to work with proprietary data that contains unique information about Finnish companies and analyze the development
- Opportunity to deepen your analysis skills and work with large data sets. You get to do modern analysis and visualizations with Tableau
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career. Our trainee alumni have gone to build ambitious careers in a diverse set of positions including start-ups, private equity funds, and management consulting companies or continued their career at Tesi
- Supportive and professional colleagues who boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas. The atmosphere is truly low hierarchical and the culture is very open and talkative
- Comprehensive occupational health services and lunch benefit. We support our employees’ well-being and cherish a good work-life balance
Got excited? Please submit your CV, application letter, and latest transcript of records at the latest 25th of September through aTalent’s website. In this position, you will be directly employed by Tesi.
For more information about the Trainee position, please contact Tesi’s Strategy and Development Manager Sanni Virtanen (+358505531312) on Tuesday 20.9. at 16:00-17:00 or Thursday 22.9. at 9:00-10:00.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Talent Acquisition Partner Laura Seppä (+358405579389, laura.seppa(at)atalent.fi) at the following times: Friday 16.9. at 11-12 or Thursday 22.9 at 10.30-11.30.
Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment Ltd) is a state-owned investment company that wants to raise Finland to the front ranks of transformative economic growth by investing in funds and directly in companies. We invest profitably and responsibly, together with co-investors, to create the world’s new success stories. Our investments under management total 2.4 billion euros. www.tesi.fi | @TesiFII