Are you interested in the private equity market and Finnish economy? Do you want hands-on experience in venture capital and private equity investments? This might be your opportunity, so keep reading!
Investment Analyst Trainee, Direct Investments
Tesi’s Direct Investment teams are looking for an Investment Analyst trainee. You will work with both of our direct investment teams that invest in tech-driven startups and growth companies. Part of your traineeship will be in our Venture Capital team and the other in our Growth & Industrial team. In addition to the previously mentioned tasks, you will deep dive into target company evaluation, and be tasked with financial modeling (e.g. valuation). Please visit our Team page for more information about our Venture Capital team and Growth & Industrial Investments team.
Investment Analyst Trainee, Fund Investments
Tesi’s Fund Investment team is looking for an Investment Analyst trainee. You will work in the Fund investment team that invests in Finnish and international PE/VC funds, within the whole spectrum from seed-funds to buyout-funds. In addition to the previously mentioned tasks, you will participate in fund team, strategy and track record assessment as a part of fund investment proposal evaluation. For more information about our Fund Investments team, please visit our Team page.
With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a positive social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe that corporate responsibility is an advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. We apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in our day-to-day work, and as continuous, long-term development work. We believe in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to apply, and we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who can bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our team.
- Relevant university studies (3rd – 5th year) for example in (but not limited to) business, engineering, natural sciences, or similar fields
- General understanding of company financials and interest in the venture capital and private equity market
- Sufficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Full working proficiency in English and Finnish
- We value previous experience from relevant positions (including, but not limited to startups, business development, strategy consulting, or investment banking)
We offer you
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry through versatile projects from day one
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career
- Open atmosphere and culture with low hierarchy and supportive colleagues
- Monthly salary of €2,950 with comprehensive occupational health services as well as sports, culture, and lunch benefits
- We support our employees’ well-being and cherish a good work-life balance.
Got excited? Please submit your CV, application letter, and latest transcript of records at the latest January 31st through aTalent’s website. Please specify in your cover letter which of the positions (Investment Analyst Trainee position in Direct Investments or Investment Analyst Trainee position in Fund Investments) you would be interested in. You can also apply for both positions. In this position, you will be directly employed by Tesi.
Join us for breakfast on January 27th at 9:00 am at Lapland Hotels Boulevard and hear more about us and our trainee programme. Apply for the event here.
For more information about the Investment Analyst Trainee position in Direct Investments, please contact Tesi’s Investment Associate Tuomas Rekonen (+358 40 754 0660) on XX.
For more information about the Investment Analyst Trainee position in Fund Investments, please contact Tesi’s Investment Analyst Jens Färm (+358 40 566 0067) on XX.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tuomas Pihnala (+358 40 7663938, tuomas.pihnala(at)atalent.fi) at following times: Friday 20.1. at 12-13 or Tuesday 24.1. at 10:00-11:00.
Tesi wants to raise Finland to the forefront of transformative economic growth. We develop the market, and work for the success of Finnish growth companies. We invest in private equity and venture capital funds and directly in growth companies. We provide long-running support, reasoned insights, patient capital, and skilled ownership. tesi.fi | Twitter | LinkedIn | Newsletter