Are you interested in the venture capital and private equity market as well as in the Finnish economy? Do you want hands-on experience in venture capital and private equity investments? This might be your opportunity, so keep reading!
We are now looking for a new Investment Analyst for a full-time, permanent position for our Fund Investments team. In the Fund Investments team, you will support the team in all investment activities, including fund manager assessment, market & industry research, and portfolio management.
- Type: Permanent position
- Work hours: Full-time
- Location: Porkkalankatu 1, 00180 Helsinki & remote work possibility
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Salary: Competitive and depending on personal experience (+ benefits)
- Application deadline: April 25, 2023
Our Fund Investments team is looking for an Investment Analyst. You will work in the Fund Investments team that invests in Finnish and international VC & PE funds, from seed-funds to buyout-funds. As an Investment Analyst, you will participate in market and industry research, investment opportunity assessment and material preparation for decision-making and market insights.
You will be an integral part of our investment team, and join meetings and interviews with both our current as well as potential new investments. In addition, you will support other investment team members in our portfolio management. We value a general understanding of company financials and economic development, but first and foremost we are looking for a person with an eye for detail and eagerness to learn.
At Tesi, we help Finnish growth companies to succeed. In addition, we develop and serve the entire Finnish venture capital and private equity market. With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a positive social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to apply, and we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who can bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our team.
- Relevant university degree for example in (but not limited to) business, engineering, natural sciences, or similar fields
- General understanding of company financials and interest in the venture capital and private equity market
- Sufficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Full working proficiency in Finnish and English
- We value previous experience (1-2 years) from relevant positions (including, but not limited to startups, business development, strategy consulting, investment banking, or executive search)
We offer you
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry by working with versatile projects from day one
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career
- Open atmosphere and culture with low hierarchy and supportive colleagues
- Competitive salary with comprehensive occupational health services and sports, culture, and lunch benefits. We support our employees’ well-being and cherish a good work-life balance.
Please submit your CV, application letter as well as a copy of your university diploma(s) and transcript of records at the latest April 25 via aTalent’s application system (we do not accept applications by email). Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If hired, you will be directly employed by Tesi.
For more information about the Investment Analyst position in Fund Investments, please contact Tesi’s Investment Manager Samuel Wendelin (+358 50 512 5656) on April 17, Monday at 13:00-14:00, or April 21, Friday at 13:00-14:00.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tuomas Pihnala (+358 40 766 3938, tuomas.pihnala(at)atalent.fi).
Tesi wants to raise Finland to the forefront of transformative economic growth. We develop the market, and work for the success of Finnish growth companies. We invest in venture capital and private equity funds and directly in growth companies. We provide long-running support, market insights, patient capital, and skilled ownership. tesi.fi | Twitter | LinkedIn | Newsletter