Russia launched an attack on Ukraine on 24 February. Finland strongly condemns Russia’s military actions in Ukraine and supports Ukraine’s independence, sovereignty, self-determination and territorial integrity.
The Government monitors the situation and developments in Ukraine. The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment monitors the situation from the perspective of its areas of responsibility.
- security of supply
- impacts on Finnish companies
- labour migration and integration
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment will regularly update the information on its homepages.
For more information on the Russian invasion and its impacts on the Ministry’s above-mentioned areas of responsibility, please consult the following sources:
- Press releases and speeches by all ministries and the Government concerning Russia’s attackLink to an external website
Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Finnish Immigration Service:
- Current information on the attack’s impacts on immigrationLink to an external website
- Finnish Immigration Service’s frequently asked questions on the situation in UkraineLink to an external website