Spirit & Guts
With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a beneficial social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe that responsibility is a competitive advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. We apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in our day-to-day work, and also as continuous, long-term development work. As an employer, Tesi believes in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business.
Read more about our trainee programme: Trainee Programme is a source of inspiration and social benefit.
- Relevant university studies (3rd – 5th year) for example in business, engineering, or similar fields
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Interest in the Finnish economy and private equity market
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- We also consider previous experience from relevant positions an asset (including, but not limited to startups, business development, strategy consulting, or investment banking)
We offer you
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career
- Our trainee alumni have gone to build ambitious careers in a diverse set of positions including start-ups, private equity funds, and management consulting companies
- Supportive and professional colleagues who boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas
Please note that the actual application form as well as more detailed information can be found in aTalent’s ad. The application deadline is 14 February.
Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment Ltd) is a Finnish state-owned investment company that wants to raise Finland to the front ranks of renewing economic growth by investing in funds and directly in companies. We invest profitably and responsibly, hand-in-hand with co-investors, to create the world’s new success stories. Our investments under management total 1.6 billion euros. Ambition for ownership and success – tesi.fi | @TesiFII