Tesi is now looking for new trainees for full-time, fixed-term (4-5 months) positions! These traineeships will start at the beginning of August or September 2022 depending on your situation. Read more about the positions below.
Investment Analyst Trainee, Direct Investments
Tesi’s Direct Investment teams are looking for an Investment Analyst trainee with an analytical mindset. You will work with both of our direct investment teams that invest in tech-driven startups and internationalising growth companies. Your work tasks will include market research (e.g., data collection and analysis), target company analysis, and financial modeling (e.g., valuation). You will prepare meeting materials and presentations for decision-making together with team members. You will meet with and interview our potential and current portfolio companies. Please visit our website for more information about our Venture Capital and Growth & Industrial Investments teams.
Investment Analyst Trainee, Fund Investments
Tesi’s Fund Investment team is looking for an Investment Analyst trainee with an analytical and data-driven mindset. You will support the team in all investment activities, including market & industry analysis and portfolio management. You get the chance to analyse various themes within the venture capital and private equity market as well as Tesi’s portfolio and assist the team in the assessment of fund proposals. You will work in close cooperation with all the members of the team as well as co-workers across the whole company. We value a general understanding of company financials and economic development, but first and foremost we are looking for a person with an eye for detail and eagerness to learn. For more information about our Fund Investments team, please visit our website.
Spirit & Guts
With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a beneficial social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe that responsibility is a competitive advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. We apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in our day-to-day work, and also as continuous, long-term development work. As an employer, Tesi believes in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business.
- Relevant university studies (3rd – 5th year) for example in (but not limited to) business, engineering, or similar fields
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Interest in the Finnish economy and private equity market
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- We also consider previous experience from relevant positions an asset (including, but not limited to startups, business development, strategy consulting, or investment banking)
We offer you
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career
- Our trainee alumni have gone to build ambitious careers in a diverse set of positions including start-ups, private equity funds, and management consulting companies
- Supportive and professional colleagues who boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas
Take a look at the companies and fund investments we work with here.
Please note that the actual application form, as well as more detailed information, can be found in aTalent’s ad. The application deadline is 23 January.
Tesi (Finnish Industry Investment Ltd) is a state-owned investment company that wants to raise Finland to the front ranks of transformative economic growth by investing in funds and directly in companies. We invest profitably and responsibly, hand-in-hand with co-investors, to create the world’s new success stories. Our investments under management total 2.1 billion euros. www.tesi.fi | @TesiFII